- September 18, 2016I think I entered incorrect information with my order, what do I do?
Please resubmit your information via our order confirmation page. Please note, this is for order confirmations only. If you have not placed an initial order with us, please do...Read More
- September 18, 2016I received my record via email, but ordered a copy to be mailed to me.
As a courtesy, all orders include an email delivery, which is acceptable by the courts. If requested your record be mailed to you, a copy will ALSO be placed...Read More
- September 18, 2016I haven’t received my driving record and it’s been more than x hours or x days
We typically process records within the hour, if not minutes. So please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the driver’s license number and we check on your order.Read More
- April 19, 2016I just took defensive driving, why is it not on my driving record?
Your defensive driving courses can take 1-3 months to show on your driving record. But that’s ok, because the court is requiring you to give them a copy of...Read More
- April 19, 2016Why does the court require my driving record for defensive driving
You may only take defensive driving once per year in Texas. The court requires your driving record to verify that you have not taken defensive driving within the past...Read More